A Bloody Good Time for Halloween!2012 October 19 | Words by Samantha Jones |
Killer Bloody Mary
Ingredients (per person)
- Double Shot of Vodka
- 1/2 lime juice only
- 6 Dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 150ml tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon of horseradish
- Pinch Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grab a jug of choice and add Vodka.
- Then add lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, Horseradish and tomato juice and stir.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste, add salt and pepper, and serve in a tall glass filled with ice with celery stick and lime to garnish.
- Drink up!